Senga's Bed & Breakfast, HALKIRK, run by owners Senga Findlater & Philip Cameron welcome you to their family run B&B in a quiet village setting of HALKIRK, Caithness.
Senga's B&B is only a short walking distance from the River Thurso and all the village's local amenities and services.
Only 7 miles away from Thurso and approximately 15 miles from Wick, it is situated in the centre of the county and jokingly known as the 'Capital' of Caithness.
Our newly renovated property is equipped with both en-suite bedrooms and other private facilities to ensure the complete enjoyment of the stay.
• 2 x Double - (en-suite)
• Family room - (1 x double and 1 x twin with shared bathroom)
• Colour television
• Internet access - (in lounge)
• Wireless internet connection
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• En-Suite facilities
At Senga's B&B we pride ourselves on keeping the customer happy and try our very best to make sure your visit is a comfortable and homely experience by providing as many facilities as possible.
• Internet access
• Ironing facilities
• Non-smoking (throughout)
• Each morning a full Scottish breakfast is cooked to order that will satisfy all guests whether you are taking part in work, rest or play.
• For bar meals/dinner - the Ulbster Arms Hotel is a stones throw away from the B&B and is well recognised for it's wide variety of local produce and fine dining at very affordable prices.
• An Indian restaurant is also available very close to the B&B.