Glenshieling House, a magnificent Victorian villa built in 1893; peacefully located within its own private gardens and woodland of three acres and set amongst the rolling Perthshire hills yet only a fifteen minute stroll to Blairgowrie town centre and all its amenities.
Glenshieling House has five en-suite bedrooms, with one bedroom on the ground floor and the rest on the first floor of the property.
All the bedrooms have as standard:
• Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities with biscuits
• Our Superior rooms have a Tassimo drinks machine
• Complementary sweets
• Sockets with USB charger
• Flat screen TV’s with “Freeview”
• Free Wi-Fi access throughout the house
• Complimentary toiletries
• Soft fluffy bathrobes
• Most rooms have armchairs
• Information folder containing useful advice on surrounding local attractions and historical points of interest as well as restaurant suggestions
All guests can relax outside in the three acres of private gardens and woodland.
Breakfast is served leisurely from 8.00 to 9.00 hours in the breakfasting room and for those "early riser" walkers or fishermen we offer a "breakfast-to-go"
Glenshieling House offers its guests a peaceful haven in a beautiful location, well away from the noise and bustle of everyday life. A warm welcome awaits you...