Cottage built in 1840 as a gothic revival. Grade 2 listed under the ancient monuments grading mainly because of its architecture. It's on the edge of Dolgellau with trees and rough pasture behind where several varieties of birds feed - bird tables installed. Many varieties of fruit trees also attract the birds. For its quaint architecture and tall chimneys it was depicted in Traditional Homes magazine in 1989. Free range chickens supply fresh eggs and roam around. There is a locked shed for bikes. Well behaved dogs welcomed by prior arrangement.